Potted Joy Plant Food has been scientifically designed to meet all your plants' nutritional requirements. It can be used all year round on all potted plants.
Formulated to include 16 essential nutrients including calcium and iron
- Sulphur, Iron, Zinc, Boron, Copper, Molybdenum, Manganese, Sodium, Cobalt, Nickel and Chlorine.
This is a two-part fertiliser, which means that you must add a small
amount of both formulas to water for use. This is the best way to get
the highest nutrient concentration into these products, which makes
your fertiliser go further, for very little work!
The product range can be used all year round on plants, to meet their
nutritional requirements. This formula will also stabilise the pH in
potting mixes, which is extremely important for good growth, as any
changes in pH can affect the absorption of certain minerals.
Balanced for all substrates: Soil - Spagnum Moss - Bark - Leca - Pons
- Coir - Hydroponics
- Plant Fuel fertiliser consists of two formulas in two separate bottles
labelled Formula 1 and Formula 2.
- DO NOT MIX THESE TOGETHER DIRECTLY – these solutions are very
concentrated, and if mixed directly together, they will form crystals
which the plant cannot absorb.
- Instead, fill your container with water first, then add equal parts of
Formula 1 and Formula 2 to water (see application rates below) and
- Use pipettes provided for 1 – 3ml measures, or one capful is 10ml.
- In summer: add 2ml of each formula per 1 litre of water.
- In winter: add 1ml of each formula per 1 litre of water.
- For plants requiring a lower nutrient uptake you can use the winter
application rate year-round.
- Apply at least ONCE a week. During winter months, the interval
between watering may be extended beyond one week.